Rcom mini incubator eggs set 6/20/11(UPDATE) (IT HATCHED)*pics added**

Quote:
you will need to move it behind the fan, just not too close, dont want that to interfere with the thermostat too much, but you can mount it with bailing wire, or a zip-tie, to the wire grate light/chick separator, and make sure that the back of the thermostat is facing the light bulb, HOPE THIS HELPS A LOT

here's the pic
70328_030.jpg
and this should give you and idea, if you look close enough, you will see the holes in the thermostat
70328_017.jpg
it looks like the thermostat is 5 inches from the bulb, but it is actually about 3 inches away

Last edited:
looks awesome to me, i like it, i would cover up those to STUPID little screws with electric tape, because, if i can get shocked almost every time i mess with my thermostat then,,, well i think the chicks might, or they may not be as clumsy as me lol lol i am very clumsy

Quote:
We are just seeing where the temp goes right now then we are going to put tape over it wanted to make sure we put everything where it was sposed to go before we did anything else. I am fearing I might have done in some of my eggs... But we have been seeing movement(or thing we have) lately.... So we might be lucky enough to not have killed them with fluctuating temps. Questions upon questions for you.. How is your temp in your bator? Like urm.. What does it variate between? My thermostat was turning on at 93 F and off at 106 F :hmm what can I expect now!?

Back
Top Bottom