Solved Reaction count changes

1607200272621.png

1607200295138.png

It was not an RP. Had it been I would have started it there to begin with.
@DuckLady

If the title was confusing you, I've already fixed that.
I need a link to what you are asking me to move. When I do my daily drive by over the forum, I move role play threads to the Games forum where they belong. In future, it is best to accurately title threads to avoid confusion to those trying to accurately moderate.
Posts don’t count in the games forum, as has been in practice for years. If a thread is moved to the games forum all post counts are lost.

I need a link to what you are asking me to move. When I do my daily drive by over the forum, I move role play threads to the Games forum where they belong. In future, it is best to accurately title threads to avoid confusion to those trying to accurately moderate.
Posts don’t count in the games forum, as has been in practice for years. If a thread is moved to the games forum all post counts are lost.
KIKI'S CHAT ABOUT FUTURE RPs

We were wondering about if the reactions count was null in that section too?

Back
Top Bottom