Ready for the Government Shutdown?!?

I'm going with Glenn to texas!
wink.png

I wasn't born in Texas but moved here ASAP. Glad I did too. Can anyone say, secession?
tongue.png

Lol I doubt anyones laughing at us redhen I think most of the world has quite large problems of their own.

Quote:
Yeah? Thats your opinion...
smile.png

My opinion is also, who cares what other countries think? We need to be true to ourselves and do the right thing no matter who hates or loves us. We can't make decisions based on a popularity contest. Am I right or am I right?
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah? Thats your opinion...
smile.png

My opinion is also, who cares what other countries think? We need to be true to ourselves and do the right thing no matter who hates or loves us. We can't make decisions based on a popularity contest. Am I right or am I right?
lol.png

Yep..i could care less what they think... i agree with you there.
I was just saying... they're snickering.. many countries dont like America.
hmm.png

Yet they'll let us send them food and etc..etc...

Eh... but this is a subject for another thread someday..
cool.png

Quote:
lol.png

Yep..i could care less what they think... i agree with you there.
I was just saying... they're snickering.. many countries dont like America.
hmm.png

Yet they'll let us send them food and etc..etc...

Eh... but this is a subject for another thread someday..
cool.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm moving to Austraila... Plain and simple.

Australia's good
thumbsup.gif

I'll have to read up on whatever they came up with. Hopefully it'll be on the news tonight, I've been wondering wether they would pull themselves together for a while.

Quote:
I'm moving to Austraila... Plain and simple.

Australia's good
thumbsup.gif

I'll have to read up on whatever they came up with. Hopefully it'll be on the news tonight, I've been wondering wether they would pull themselves together for a while.

That's where I'm going, maybe Sydney. I don't know, somewhere close to Bondi so I can go watch my gorgeous lifeguards LOL

Back
Top Bottom