Ready for the Government Shutdown?!?

so how does this affect retired military? pretty sad- hubby was in 23 years, and during that time, we got paid so little at times we had to get food stamps.... we chose to eat alot of pancakes instead...

Yeah I have changed my mind about thinking well about those who have said they won't except thier pay in the shut shut down. They are the ones who have caused this, Repubs and Dems have caused this whole melt down. I'm thinking even the NEW ones need to be replaced! If you have ever run for ANY office you can't run for ANY office. Just all new meat.
I know that is not even remotly doable......but would'nt it be nice if 100 moms were put in charge of the goverment? How does one pay for things? NO credit!!!!!

Quote:
Robin, thank your husband for me for his service to our country
bow.gif
clap.gif

SSOOO right. Time for a time out! Well NO shut down. But we only have a week to do this all again! Time out you boys and girls. Sit down and get yourselvs together.

Quote:
Robin, thank your husband for me for his service to our country
bow.gif
clap.gif

thanks! i am still proud of what he did- even with the problems over the years- i did find that retirees won't loose their pay and active duty will get half- hard to explain to land lords and such why you can't pay...
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom