Real bad day

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Balefire, May 26, 2011.

1. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    Today should be settlement day................but the mortgage company didn't do the job, it's easier for them to cancell our date without telling us what day THEY prefer
    [​IMG]

Because my hubby is a veteran, the VA is in it and they found out, that this sweet company never put any paperwork in.................in 8 weeks. The guy from VA try to contact the mortgage company yesterday and all what he got was answering machines. Look like the company is already cloesed for the hollyday [​IMG]
    Now I need to find a home for my 5 week old girls ( and boy) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG], because they can't be forever on the porch. They need to get gras underneath their feet
    I'm so sad

edited for language

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
  2. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    I am so very sorry [​IMG]

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Hang on. Keep the faith and the chickens. 5 weeks is nothing. I had mine for 9 in the house. dusty animals for sure. 24 of them. Just keep thinking positive thoughts. maybe a boulder will shift and that mountain of paper work will move quickly.

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

5. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    Thank you all so much.
    I tell myselfe, thats better to don't move on memorial weekend because of the traffic.
    So I hang in and hope everything got cleared out before 3012 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by