JidaH

Hatching
Jan 12, 2019
Hi! I have two beautiful Silkie hens that need a good home. Both are purebred and came from a reputable breeder in Texas. One is white while the other is buff. Born in September 2017. They are happy, spoiled hens that lay eggs very often!

I am a new first time mom and am unable to provide enough attention and care for my beautiful birds with a baby now. As sad as I am to rehome them, I know they’ll be happier with an experienced new owner.

Serious inquiries only and with previous proven experience please!

Attachments

• 7F8D641A-28DF-49DF-ABF1-C343B664B311.jpeg
    7F8D641A-28DF-49DF-ABF1-C343B664B311.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 82
Gosh have no pending trips to Austin or I would totally help you out! Darn wish I wasn't in Dallas, TX.. Sorry to hear if your situation although keep in mind they really don't demand alot of attention.

We are in South Austin and would love to add them to our flock! They are in the coop at nite and get lots of fresh veggies and oatmeal with their Layena, scratch and water.
20190107_110857.jpg

We are in South Austin and would love to add them to our flock! They are in the coop at nite and get lots of fresh veggies and oatmeal with their Layena, scratch and water.View attachment 1652567

Silkies are a very quiet and passive breed. Your large birds are gonna beat them up bad unless you can keep them separated. That rooster will hurt them trying to mate as well.

Silkies are a very quiet and passive breed. Your large birds are gonna beat them up bad unless you can keep them separated. That rooster will hurt them trying to mate as well.
As you can see we have 3 roos and 2 hens. Gaga the white Columbian Leghorn cross is very small. My roosters do not "Beat the hell out of anything." I hold them on my lap and preen their feathers everyday. They share 2 small coops and do not fight. They have enough room and food plus a clean environment. That promotes non aggressive behavior. The are Swedish Flower Hens. Very gentle and tame.

As you can see we have 3 roos and 2 hens. Gaga the white Columbian Leghorn cross is very small. My roosters do not "Beat the hell out of anything." I hold them on my lap and preen their feathers everyday. They share 2 small coops and do not fight. They have enough room and food plus a clean environment. That promotes non aggressive behavior. The are Swedish Flower Hens. Very gentle and tame.
My two big roos share the 2 small coops with the others and are gentle.

Back
Top Bottom