Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
I have a prayer request today, please.

I went for X-RAYS earlier to check if things are fine and they found a spot on one of my lungs...

They will be looking at it and letting me know what they think of it as soon as they know. All I can do is wait and see now and ask you all who do to send up a prayer that it will be "good", whatever it is... Please.

Praying for you @sumi!

I went for X-RAYS earlier to check if things are fine and they found a spot on one of my lungs...

They will be looking at it and letting me know what they think of it as soon as they know. All I can do is wait and see now and ask you all who do to send up a prayer that it will be "good", whatever it is... Please.
You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. :hugs

Sure sumi, I hope you feel better soon :hugs (even though I’ve said it a billion times, lol)
I sent prayers!
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

prayers:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom