Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
My heart is broken over the loss of such an AMAZING woman. Loved and respected by literally thousands of people, as well as directly and indirectly having a huge positive impact on the lives of literally MILLIONS around the world through of her work with the BYC community.

I'm blessed to have finally met her in person just a couple of months ago and present her with an updated copy of my book with her in the "Acknowledgement". It's a small thing, but I like to think it helped solidify how much she was appreciated!

I'm incredibly lucky to have worked with her all these years, to become her friend, and feel her wonderful spirit. She will be sorely missed.
sumi1.jpg
sumi2a.jpg
sumi2.jpg

dummies-sumi.jpg

My heart is broken over the loss of such an AMAZING woman. Loved and respected by literally thousands of people, as well as directly and indirectly having a huge positive impact on the lives of literally MILLIONS around the world through of her work with the BYC community.

I'm blessed to have finally met her in person just a couple of months ago and present her with an updated copy of my book with her in the "Acknowledgement". It's a small thing, but I like to think it helped solidify how much she was appreciated!

I'm incredibly lucky to have worked with her all these years, to become her friend, and feel her wonderful spirit. She will be sorely missed.
View attachment 2102807View attachment 2102806View attachment 2102804
View attachment 2102808
💖💖💖💖💖💖

View attachment 2102807View attachment 2102806View attachment 2102804
View attachment 2102808

It was wonderful you had the chance to meet Sumi and her son (and brought back pictures to share). What a lovely acknowledgement to her on your book.

While I didn't join soon enough to get to know Sumi well, her spirit, kindenss, and wisdom shine through all her posts and articles. I can tell she was a very dear friend to so many around the world! Many thoughts and prayers going out to her family, friends, and BYCers! You are missed Sumi!
*Xavier even in your darkest days, know you have a family of thousands around the world to support you! It's ok to need a helping hand...we all have ours out to you!
Love and support from Virginia, USA

Long and hard fought battle, sometimes we don't win :( I'm sure her son suffered through it with her. :hugs

I too am wondering who will take care of him. Perhaps @Nifty-Chicken knows.
Angel Vicky, I believe.
Hugs to all of us here as well as Sumi's loved ones. We'll all miss her. We didn't chat often, but I knew that she was an incredibly kind, warmhearted soul.

I received an email from Xavier saying to stop the donations. Should we keep them going to help him out for a while in remembrance of Sumi?
Is he able to access the money or is it a problem for him to get?
Can you ask him.

Back
Top Bottom