Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
I never really knew Sumi. Wasn't here long enough, or really talked much. She'll be missed anyhow, & loved by all who knew her really well. This farewell is from the pit of my heart, & hope everyone is doing well with their heart felt messages that go out to her, & her family.

Life is unforgiving, & unpredictable. Nothing is gonna go the way anybody wants it too.

I'm here to let everyone know I care, & sorry for her loss.

Sincerely__Misty

20201205_230245.jpg

You are dearly missed, my friend. Time goes by in a blink, to the point it's no one's friend. I'm so late in hearing of your passing. Oh Sumi, this news has hurt my heart. But you are beyond your suffering and undoubtedly found your peace. Farewell dear friend.

Sumi - I never did get a chance to get to know you - but looking back, seeing all of the incredible things you did for the community, your kindness and compassion you gave to all, and the impact you have left on all of us - I know I say the truth when I say you will never be forgotten, that you will always be remembered and thought of, that you will always have a place in our hearts.
Thank You. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom