Repainting Coops... Coordinating Door Color? (Newer Pics,post #47)

Quote:
I think so too. You're going to need some little white lights now...
smile.png

Great choice on the colors. I didn't think they looked all that bad before but really think they pop now. Richer looking. And little white lights would be great too.

Thanks for sharing your process.

I was driving down town yesterday and noticed that my city just repainted the trim on a few of the historic brick buildings in the forest green/burgundy colors. I immediately thought of you and your chicken coops! (LOL! Not sure that's what the historical society had in mind...)
gig.gif

I love the color combo!
thumbsup.gif

That's awesome! Well, the garnet color is called Victorian Garnet, after all. I like the rich, deep tones for buildings in the woods. Now, if the stupid rain would just quit so I didnt have to stop in mid-project...
roll.png

Cynthia,
They look great- without actually seeing them live I couldn't recommend a third door/trim color, but I would vote for looking at a rich creamy shade, with a touch of gold to it- you need something lighter to pop against those deep jewel tones, maybe? The green grey just comes out grey on my computer - wish I could see the real thing.
Who makes your paints? I could see if we have the color charts (I work for an interior decorator).

Back
Top Bottom