Pics
They are cute little buggers
I bet! I love turtles but I know I wouldn’t be able to take care of them haha so I go to the pond down the street and see all the turtles I want for free. 😁😁😁

They’re always sunbathing on logs and stuff on the middle haha of course they dive under when they see me 😭 but at least I can see them for a second haha

I think they’re red eared sliders maybe? Idk. Are there other species with red ears? Sliders were made illegal here several years ago.

I bet! I love turtles but I know I wouldn’t be able to take care of them haha so I go to the pond down the street and see all the turtles I want for free. 😁😁😁

They’re always sunbathing on logs and stuff on the middle haha of course they dive under when they see me 😭 but at least I can see them for a second haha

I think they’re red eared sliders maybe? Idk. Are there other species with red ears? Sliders were made illegal here several years ago.
I know they're were made illegal for like pets just because there is an over population of them!!! Those suckers just don't die because they are the most adaptive breed there is

I know they're were made illegal for like pets just because there is an over population of them!!! Those suckers just don't die because they are the most adaptive breed there is
Yeah I think they’re invasive right? Competing with native turtles and stuff maybe?

I love his smile!
He's bigger now!
DSC_3936.JPG

I'm trying to start a mealworms farm! On Wednesday I received 1,000 mealworms and I already had a couple beetles!

Just have the one turtle now. The other one well funny story don't know where it went....

Was taking them out for be fed and I could only find the one! The other one was just no where. Not in the tank or anywhere near it. I cleaned the whole room heck even the whole house and NO turtle.

I'm baffled :idunno

Just have the one turtle now. The other one well funny story don't know where it went....

Was taking them out for be fed and I could only find the one! The other one was just no where. Not in the tank or anywhere near it. I cleaned the whole room heck even the whole house and NO turtle.

I'm baffled :idunno
That’s so strange!!! It wasn’t just like hiding somewhere in the tank?

Back
Top Bottom