Pics
I’m bringing this back because I’ve been obsessed with sneks recently. :lau 🙈

I went to a reptile park recently and they had sooooo many cool ones including TONS of massive ones as well as loads of other reptiles and even some mammals and birds.

Anyway, place was amazing and it made me really want snakes again 😂🙈

Especially cause they used the most chill ball ever for a demo/show thing which I thought was awesome. He just stayed wrapped around her hand the whole time. Plus they had a massive corn and many other cute sneks and geckos, lizards, etc. I took like 200 photos. :lau :oops:

But I’ve been researching a ton and I WILL get one (or five 😂) eventually. 😁

I still want other reptiles eventually too but snakes are just so cool.

Unfortunately though I can’t get one any time soon but I’m hoping maybe by the end of the year or at least early next year.

I recently discovered Kenyan Sand Boas and Hognoses too both of which seem AMAZING so they’re on the list now too along with Balls and Corns and I may just end up getting all four eventually :lau 😜

Does anyone own any of those?

Seems nice

GIRL. Back away from the high end reptiles.

I’d pass.
Yeah I really need to! :lau :oops: I’d probably never get the NERD ones cause they’re sooooo expensive but I like drooling 😂 and maybe one day! 😜

And yeah that was my thought as well. Almost seemed like a mill or something at first. But then I found their YouTube channel and realized there’s actual real people behind it which kind of slightly changed my mind about it a little bit or at the very least made me feel better about them. Plus the good reviews. BUT! I hate how you can’t choose your own animal and not much on them. Seems kinda sketchy to me. And I’m not sure if they have any negative reviews on the site ???

Oh btw....

ABED5781-A5C6-4593-9CB8-8DAC7EBCE4E9.jpeg
C373D0E4-1C7E-4585-8807-24A2128200CE.jpeg
6CAE2C16-A460-46CC-BD52-F97C4BBEC870.jpeg
6AB65D27-8656-4BC0-BF21-04BD2EF02B9F.jpeg
AB7CDBA3-E686-4823-9DF3-63F290D57065.jpeg
420AE8E9-BCF3-4752-BF6A-CAB7074F552B.jpeg
52D22A44-34E0-492F-B7B9-F1560DC8EBD4.jpeg

Yeah I really need to! :lau :oops: I’d probably never get the NERD ones cause they’re sooooo expensive but I like drooling 😂 and maybe one day! 😜

And yeah that was my thought as well. Almost seemed like a mill or something at first. But then I found their YouTube channel and realized there’s actual real people behind it which kind of slightly changed my mind about it a little bit or at the very least made me feel better about them. Plus the good reviews. BUT! I hate how you can’t choose your own animal and not much on them. Seems kinda sketchy to me. And I’m not sure if they have any negative reviews on the site ???

I mean, they are not terrible. But they look more like a high volume retailer. Not a specialty breeder. I think you would be better off with a breeder or an expo. IMO big online retailers aren’t much different than pet stores. And at pet stores you can choose your animal at least.

Back
Top Bottom