"rescued' yet another one... (graphic pictures)

I just got home to check on her.

Hope is gone. She is with God now. Goodbye my feisty Hope a Dope.. My fighter fights no more.
hit.gif
I am so sorry, thats just too sad my heart is broken like everyone elses on the thread's must be. I am so sorry for your loss, it's hard to lose a chicken, they are so sweet and the best little animals ever, my hen Snuggie recently died she was a RIR I was soooo sad. So I know how you feel. You tryed as hard as you could to save her, that's all you can do, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she will be missed, she may rest in peace R.I.P. I hope all your chickens are doing well, you should go hold one when one of my pets die being with another one almost always makes me feel better, I am so sorry for your loss.
sad.png
hit.gif

My heart is broke also,so sorry. You gave her so much she would have never known. You gave her some time to enjoy life.

:hugs I'm so sorry, Fishnet. I was rooting for her. Just remember that she had the best life a hen could have after you rescued her, and she died as a beloved pet, not as 'just a chicken'.

Last edited:
I just got home to check on her.

Hope is gone. She is with God now. Goodbye my feisty Hope a Dope.. My fighter fights no more.
hit.gif
Oh, I am so sorry, fishnet!

She lived a good life after you rescued her, I just know it... I know you tried very hard to save her, too. Please don't feel like it's your fault; these things do happen, and we're still not 100% sure what the cause was...

Sending hugs your way!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom