reunited and it feels so good-

Quote:
Michelle will have to correct me but I believe he hurt himself and wound up getting benched for a few weeks

Last edited:
Hi girls!! Michelle text me and told me where I could find you.
smile.png
I have been gone all weekend. We finally got to visit my Aunt and Uncle at their cabin. We have been trying to get there since Christmas!!

Colton cut his knee with a chain saw and needed stitches!

Quote:
TAYNA!!!

Welcome to your new house:) Yes, thank you for the correction about Colton-for some reason I knew it was a bad gash but forgot which body part! haha

Quote:
TAYNA!!!

Welcome to your new house:) Yes, thank you for the correction about Colton-for some reason I knew it was a bad gash but forgot which body part! haha

gig.gif

Thanks for the welcome
hugs.gif
Its rainy and cool here this morning.

Good Morning Girls!

Yes, it was Colton's knee. He had a tangle with the chain saw 2 weeks ago today. He had 7 stitches and had to wear a wrap to keep his leg straight. His stitches are out now and he is ready for practice today. He is still a little stiff, but hopefully he can work it out in the next few days.

How was everyone's weekend?

Quote:
Its was good-I whinned for nothing yesterday-Dh came home from doing his camp stuff and cleaned out the garage for hours with me:) Im such a spoiled brat sometimes:)

and everyone elses?? Michelle did you text Charmed?? about this thread

Last edited:
Quote:
Its was good-I whinned for nothing yesterday-Dh came home from doing his camp stuff and cleaned out the garage for hours with me:) Im such a spoiled brat sometimes:)

and everyone elses?? Michelle did you text Charmed?? about this thread

I sent her a PM and directed her here. Hopefully she will show up in a little bit.

Speaking of chainsaws......

We spent the weekend at my Aunt and Uncles cabin. He was mumbling about her not letting him do anything he wants to do anymore. "She even took my chain saw away, but I will just buy another one!" Why you ask? My Aunt Betty explained.... "Well she said there was this little tree by the bridge that he wanted gone. Now he could have used the hedge clippers it was so small, but did he? NOPE! All of a sudden I hear the chain saw, then a holler, then nothing! So I ran out there to find him on his back in the creek still holding the saw!" My Uncle will be 77 in November
smile.png
So not only did she take his saw away, the same day she banned him from using ladders! I am not sure what the story is there but I am sure she had a good reason
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom