reunited and it feels so good-

Quote:
I made myself miserable last night. We had turkey tenderloins, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I ate until I thought I would bust! Tonight we are going to try to make steak sloppy joes. We saw Rachael Ray making a version of them on Food Network yesterday morning, so we thought we would try it.

Shush! Don't tell people you got the idea from Rachael Ray!!
smack.gif

Geesh. lol

Quote:
I made myself miserable last night. We had turkey tenderloins, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I ate until I thought I would bust! Tonight we are going to try to make steak sloppy joes. We saw Rachael Ray making a version of them on Food Network yesterday morning, so we thought we would try it.

Oh Turkey sounds wonderful! Sloppy Joes sound good, maybe thats what we will have.

Quote:

Shush! Don't tell people you got the idea from
Geesh. lol

I
love.gif
Rachel Ray!

Quote:
Shush! Don't tell people you got the idea from
Geesh. lol

I
love.gif
Rachel Ray!

Sorry!!
hide.gif

I knew as soon as I said something I would get myself in trouble lol! She just grates on my nerves for some reason

Quote:
I
love.gif
Rachel Ray!

Sorry!!
hide.gif

I knew as soon as I said something I would get myself in trouble lol! She just grates on my nerves for some reason

Thats ok
cool.png
Martha Stewart is the one I can't stand!!

Quote:
Sorry!!
hide.gif

Thats ok
cool.png
Martha Stewart is the one I can't stand!!

I've never watched her

Did any of you ever see The Two Fat Ladies? I just loved them. They have reruns on the cooking channel now. Didn't ever want to cook anything they cooked but after they cooked for bishops or nuns or whoever, one of them, Jennifer I believe, would have a big drink and a smoke. I just loved her for that!

Quote:
I think I saw part of it once but not a full show... I love Chuck's Day Off on Cooking Channel. I just think he's adorable!

I need to watch more TV!! Raymond loves Food Network. He really likes unwrapped, I do too.

Back
Top Bottom