Ribh's D'Coopage

Good morning folks :frow

I plan on following that advice. I'll have to go grocery shopping Wednesday afternoon, when I get home. I've promised her real home cooked food that's not dead and flavorless. Oh, and I'll serve it hot too.

I’m glad she’ll be home soon. :hugs

My mum has had a few days’ stint in hospital; she got dizzy and fell over, hitting her head on the edge of a table and splitting her scalp open. :(

This is the true basis of understanding and a real relationship. Everyone knows what each is getting out of the relationship. Each therefore will remain happy and content, until you pass out either in the run or house and they get hungry.
😉
Yes, one of my house rules is ‘don’t ever fall over in the Chicken Palace’.

Oh my goodness... is she okay? So sorry for that.. :hugs

Is she coming home soon? I hope it's not serious. :hugs

Thank you both, yes she is home again, they had to staple her scalp together! :eek: She was in over four nights and very glad to be out again! No concussion or subdural bleed, so that was good.

I’m glad she’ll be home soon. :hugs

My mum has had a few days’ stint in hospital; she got dizzy and fell over, hitting her head on the edge of a table and splitting her scalp open. :(

Oh no!

Thank you both, yes she is home again, they had to staple her scalp together! :eek: She was in over four nights and very glad to be out again! No concussion or subdural bleed, so that was good.

Thank goodness. Head injuries are no joke.

Any idea what caused the dizzy spell?

Back
Top Bottom