Ribh's D'Coopage

So pretty!! So happy you can give them a home. Do you have any idea where they came from?

I don't have any idea where there came from.

After they arrived I said to Rich, "you shocked me by saying yes without even blinking." He said "well we lost Sunny, so why not. They need a home and we can give them one."

I didn't think it was possible, but I fall more in love with him every time he does something like this. :love

After they arrived I said to Rich, "you shocked me by saying yes without even blinking." He said "well we lost Sunny, so why not. They need a home and we can give them one."

I didn't think it was possible, but I fall more in love with him every time he does something like this. :love
He's a good man. :thumbsup

It isn’t an age thing. I gave up thinking I could outwit the cats a long time ago and I have just learned that the chickens are the same.
My only trick, which seems to work with both chickens and cats, is to close the door to exclude them from where I want them to go.
It seems like both chickens and cats hate a closed door and the minute you open it they rush through. So if I want them in the coop the best way to get them there is to close the door and not let them in. They bellyache loudly and then when I open the coop door they rush in. Presto! Mission accomplished. 🤣
This is so true! And I don’t know about you but I think chickens and cats a much alike!

This is so true! And I don’t know about you but I think chickens and cats a much alike!
I have been pondering this and I wonder if it is more about my relationship with them than true similarity.
In both cases I feel honored when they choose to spend time with me because they clearly have their own likes and dislikes.
In both cases they have real character and are unique individuals.
In both cases they have me wrapped around their little claws.
In both cases I put up with pain and mess because they just do what they do and I respect that.
In both cases they are quite stubborn and contrarian.
In both cases they seem to regard me as an object of curiosity - convenient, alien, and entertaining. I am quite certain they get as much amusement out of my antics as I do out of theirs!
Is it me or is it them?

I have been pondering this and I wonder if it is more about my relationship with them than true similarity.
In both cases I feel honored when they choose to spend time with me because they clearly have their own likes and dislikes.
In both cases they have real character and are unique individuals.
In both cases they have me wrapped around their little claws.
In both cases I put up with pain and mess because they just do what they do and I respect that.
In both cases they are quite stubborn and contrarian.
In both cases they seem to regard me as an object of curiosity - convenient, alien, and entertaining. I am quite certain they get as much amusement out of my antics as I do out of theirs!
Is it me or is it them?
Oh and I thought of one more. In both cases they would not hesitate to murder me for a grilled shrimp or a nice piece of steak. I am under no illusions about their 'love'!!

Oh and I thought of one more. In both cases they would not hesitate to murder me for a grilled shrimp or a nice piece of steak. I am under no illusions about their 'love'!!
This is the true basis of understanding and a real relationship. Everyone knows what each is getting out of the relationship. Each therefore will remain happy and content, until you pass out either in the run or house and they get hungry.
😉

A man who loves chickens is a good man. :love

Back
Top Bottom