Ribh's D'Coopage

This is one of the many reasons why I love living in a small town.

A pair of young chickens was found wondering around. A pair of kids were taking care of them until their parents discovered them and out they went. The concerned neighbor came down to my house tonight and asked if I would want a pair of chickens.

Without hesitation Rich said 'bring them down'. I was thinking of would be to cockerels but instead they brought these!!!!

View attachment 2228632

View attachment 2228633

They are so tiny!!! I've decided to give them to Anna for her birthday. She turns 10 on Wednesday. I think she's going to be super excited!!
Are you sure the darker one isn't a cockerel? Whatever, they are so beautiful! I can't believe someone dumped them ~ but then my gorgeous cats were dumped before their eyes were even open. People can be the pits! Edit: Good on Rich! What a great man!

This is one of the many reasons why I love living in a small town.

A pair of young chickens was found wondering around. A pair of kids were taking care of them until their parents discovered them and out they went. The concerned neighbor came down to my house tonight and asked if I would want a pair of chickens.

Without hesitation Rich said 'bring them down'. I was thinking of would be to cockerels but instead they brought these!!!!

View attachment 2228632

View attachment 2228633

They are so tiny!!! I've decided to give them to Anna for her birthday. She turns 10 on Wednesday. I think she's going to be super excited!!
Girl! You always seem to hit the jack pot! Lucckky!!
They are really cute!

Yes, we were constantly in & out of the city, invariably on our way to somewhere else. As cities go the only one I've ever visited that I thought was semi livable was Oslo ~ but then it was rather rural still in many ways when I was there. The museums & views were fantastic! The viking ship museum was really something!
Oooooo, I’d love to see a Viking museum!!

Here’s the silly sleeper again :love
DBBFB407-1046-41D1-8B42-121440A1EE4D.jpeg

Good morning folks :frow

I plan on following that advice. I'll have to go grocery shopping Wednesday afternoon, when I get home. I've promised her real home cooked food that's not dead and flavorless. Oh, and I'll serve it hot too.
So glad Sue will be home soon rj... those kinds of things really scare me so I am very relieved she is getting better :hugs

Oooooo, I’d love to see a Viking museum!!
We saw a number of the *folk* museums ~ all interesting, but I could sail pretty much before I could walk & have handled boats all my life so the viking ships were wonderful!!! They curl like a wave & must be incredibly seaworthy! Everything about them says these men knew boats & how to build them well.

We saw a number of the *folk* museums ~ all interesting, but I could sail pretty much before I could walk & have handled boats all my life so the viking ships were wonderful!!! They curl like a wave & must be incredibly seaworthy! Everything about them says these men knew boats & how to build them well.
I find them interesting... even though they were pretty awful...

Are you sure the darker one isn't a cockerel? Whatever, they are so beautiful! I can't believe someone dumped them ~ but then my gorgeous cats were dumped before their eyes were even open. People can be the pits! Edit: Good on Rich! What a great man!

Yes the dark one is a boy, but I'm happy with a pair. If it was 2 boys, they would likely not be able to stay long.

I'm so happy that Rich and I are in this life together! I had no idea what these chickens were so I was very surprised when I saw them. Rich said my eyes git huge! He even said they were beautiful!🥰

That is very smart. Only Phyllis rushes me when I open the big run to go in. Separate doors would be very smart.
Well funnily enough that is why I need to build the step. The Chicken Palace is designed so I can go into my people-only area to avoid being rushed. But then I have to jump down 18” so of course I don’t and I go in through the run to avoid the jump. And then I get rushed! Once the step is in place I won’t avoid the right entrance. OK, now I really am motivated to get it done tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom