Ribh's D'Coopage

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Hi Grammy :frow how are you today?
Morning MJ 🙂 I'm doing pretty good, been busy getting our stuff ready to take tomorrow to our son's house. My headache has been hiding the past two days and I hope it holds off for Thanksgiving. My grand daughter can be pretty loud though, so here's hoping. Thanks for asking 😊.

How's your day shaping up? Is today Peggy as follow up visit?

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
Morning MJ 🙂 I'm doing pretty good, been busy getting our stuff ready to take tomorrow to our son's house. My headache has been hiding the past two days and I hope it holds off for Thanksgiving. My grand daughter can be pretty loud though, so here's hoping. Thanks for asking 😊.

How's your day shaping up? Is today Peggy as follow up visit?
So glad your headache has lifted! Here's hoping it stays gone :fl

Yep, it's her follow up. She seems full of energy today, so that's good.

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
I am not having a good trot.
I collected eggs earlier, Lavender's amongst them.
I just went to check on my girls & Lavender was stiff as a board in the coop run! 🥺 She looked like she may have been dustbathing ~ which I guess is a nice way to go for a chook. There might have been one very tiny puncture mark on her neck ~ but in all honesty I have no idea what happened. The girls all watched as I buried her in the garden @ the end of the run. She's close by & still has the company of her flock. She was unique & I think will be missed by the flock.

I think I'm going to take a few days away. I'll see how I go but 2 in such a sort space is pretty difficult.

20201029_181453 (2).jpg

Top Bottom