Ready to roll!

IMG20201126071950.jpg

Grammy60

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Hi Grammy :frow how are you today?

Morning MJ 🙂 I'm doing pretty good, been busy getting our stuff ready to take tomorrow to our son's house. My headache has been hiding the past two days and I hope it holds off for Thanksgiving. My grand daughter can be pretty loud though, so here's hoping. Thanks for asking 😊.

How's your day shaping up? Is today Peggy as follow up visit?

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
My Coop
Morning MJ 🙂 I'm doing pretty good, been busy getting our stuff ready to take tomorrow to our son's house. My headache has been hiding the past two days and I hope it holds off for Thanksgiving. My grand daughter can be pretty loud though, so here's hoping. Thanks for asking 😊.

How's your day shaping up? Is today Peggy as follow up visit?
So glad your headache has lifted! Here's hoping it stays gone :fl

Yep, it's her follow up. She seems full of energy today, so that's good.

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
I am not having a good trot.
I collected eggs earlier, Lavender's amongst them.
I just went to check on my girls & Lavender was stiff as a board in the coop run! 🥺 She looked like she may have been dustbathing ~ which I guess is a nice way to go for a chook. There might have been one very tiny puncture mark on her neck ~ but in all honesty I have no idea what happened. The girls all watched as I buried her in the garden @ the end of the run. She's close by & still has the company of her flock. She was unique & I think will be missed by the flock.

I think I'm going to take a few days away. I'll see how I go but 2 in such a sort space is pretty difficult.

20201029_181453 (2).jpg

Top Bottom