Ribh's D'Coopage

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
Oh. My. Goodness. I have new girls arriving on Friday! I can't quite believe this is happening so quickly. The only thing Natasha doesn't have right now are aracaunas so...2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen; 2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian, 2 silver laced Wyandottes. She does have aracaunas in the incubator but that is a wait. Starting to get excited.🥰
Wow that was fast! Congratulations! 8 new ladies! Did I do the math right? It's still dark out here and early for math. 🤔

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
I count six
Yikes. I wonder where I went wrong?

2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen;
2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian,
2 silver laced Wyandottes

Yes that's 6, I counted the description as additional hens. Oops. :oops: I just got coffee. :caf That should help.

If you are going to be wrong, be wrong fast and fix it.

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
Yikes. I wonder where I went wrong?

2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen;
2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian,
2 silver laced Wyandottes

Yes that's 6, I counted the description as additional hens. Oops. :oops: I just got coffee. :caf That should help.

If you are going to be wrong, be wrong fast and fix it.
Well, you know me. I could come home with 8...

Jan 24, 2019
New Bloomfield, PA
Oh. My. Goodness. I have new girls arriving on Friday! I can't quite believe this is happening so quickly. The only thing Natasha doesn't have right now are aracaunas so...2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen; 2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian, 2 silver laced Wyandottes. She does have aracaunas in the incubator but that is a wait. Starting to get excited.🥰
I think you'll love the Japanese bantams!!

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
I think you'll love the Japanese bantams!!
I think so too. I think they will be a good fit with the flock. The Wyandottes should be too because the bantams are fantastic with the Campines!

ETA: The frizzles shouldn't be a problem either as the flock is used to something bigger & fluffier than these girls will be.

Last edited:

Top Bottom