Ribh's D'Coopage

Oh. My. Goodness. I have new girls arriving on Friday! I can't quite believe this is happening so quickly. The only thing Natasha doesn't have right now are aracaunas so...2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen; 2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian, 2 silver laced Wyandottes. She does have aracaunas in the incubator but that is a wait. Starting to get excited.🥰
Wow that was fast! Congratulations! 8 new ladies! Did I do the math right? It's still dark out here and early for math. 🤔

When a beloved pet passes and you adopt a new one I often think it is like a band aid. The wound of loss is still there but it covered over and hurts a little less. The distraction and bonding with the new family member also helps. :hugs
Wonderful description. 🥰

I count six
Yikes. I wonder where I went wrong?

2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen;
2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian,
2 silver laced Wyandottes

Yes that's 6, I counted the description as additional hens. Oops. :oops: I just got coffee. :caf That should help.

If you are going to be wrong, be wrong fast and fix it.

Yikes. I wonder where I went wrong?

2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen;
2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian,
2 silver laced Wyandottes

Yes that's 6, I counted the description as additional hens. Oops. :oops: I just got coffee. :caf That should help.

If you are going to be wrong, be wrong fast and fix it.
Well, you know me. I could come home with 8...

Oh. My. Goodness. I have new girls arriving on Friday! I can't quite believe this is happening so quickly. The only thing Natasha doesn't have right now are aracaunas so...2 Japanese bantams ~ a splash & a birchen; 2 frizzle bantams that I think she said were Belgian, 2 silver laced Wyandottes. She does have aracaunas in the incubator but that is a wait. Starting to get excited.🥰

I think you'll love the Japanese bantams!!

Back
Top Bottom