Ribh's D'Coopage

I know it isn't Caturday, but I had a lovely afternoon with Nightshade who just LOVES being let outdoors.
I had to share how happy he is hanging out on the table.
View attachment 2847667
What a gorgeous kitty! I just love her color. Now will you still let her out in October?

What a gorgeous kitty! I just love her color. Now will you still let her out in October?
He is a him and he is a big boy!
I only let him out when I am around outside. I worry about coyotes and about him getting distracted chasing something and getting lost in the woods.
I let all of them out on days with deep snow because while they enjoy exploring the snow they realize very quickly that it is better to be warm and cozy by the fire and come shooting back in as fast or faster than they ran out.
:lau

He is a him and he is a big boy!
I only let him out when I am around outside. I worry about coyotes and about him getting distracted chasing something and getting lost in the woods.
I let all of them out on days with deep snow because while they enjoy exploring the snow they realize very quickly that it is better to be warm and cozy by the fire and come shooting back in as fast or faster than they ran out.
:lau
Please apologize to him for me. I was trying as I wrote that to stay gender neutral and I blew it. 🤦‍♂️

Back when we had an exceptional black cat named Martin, he was an inside/outside cat. However we never let him out of the house in October. Back then people would catch black cats and do awful things to them because of Halloween. It drove him nuts not being allowed out. The poor guy would meow incessantly at the door to be let out.

Chicken tax
Pro 3_20210927_84640.jpg

Please apologize to him for me. I was trying as I wrote that to stay gender neutral and I blew it. 🤦‍♂️

Back when we had an exceptional black cat named Martin, he was an inside/outside cat. However we never let him out of the house in October. Back then people would catch black cats and do awful things to them because of Halloween. It drove him nuts not being allowed out. The poor guy would meow incessantly at the door to be let out.

Chicken tax
View attachment 2848025
It makes my blood boil that people torture black cats at Halloween. Apparently tying a firework to their tail is a popular thing. How can people be so awful?
Every year I try and get a Halloween photo of Nightshade (he does still have one of his impressive fangs left) but no matter how I coax him he refuses to look scary and just purrs at me.
He is an unbelievable love-bug that one and if he had his choice I would never do anything except follow him around to give him scratches and belly rubs.

Chicken tax
View attachment 2848025
I don't understand people that feel the need to torture any animal 😡

Chicken tax
View attachment 2848025
I'm shocked and saddened to learn of the animal cruelty :( poor Martin having to curtail his freedom because of nasty people.

Back
Top Bottom