Ribh's D'Coopage

Sorry to go MIA everyone. As I was telling MJ my cat, Marlow, went missing & @ that point I really fell apart with all the other crap going on. My skin is going ballistic & not responding to the meds so the itch is driving me slightly bonkers.

However Marlow is back & well & smoochy as ever ...
20210213_092553.jpg
And I have taken everyone's advice & applied to UNE to do my Masters online. Waiting on my academic transcript to come through from USQ but I've done all the paperwork. I can't see there being a problem but the praying sort can send up a prayer for success. The rest do what you do. 😄

Sorry to go MIA everyone. As I was telling MJ my cat, Marlow, went missing & @ that point I really fell apart with all the other crap going on. My skin is going ballistic & not responding to the meds so the itch is driving me slightly bonkers.

And I have taken everyone's advice & applied to UNE to do my Masters online. Waiting on my academic transcript to come through from USQ but I've done all the paperwork. I can't see there being a problem but the praying sort can send up a prayer for success. The rest do what you do. 😄
Happy Birthday Ribh! 🎂🍰🍧🍨🎂🍾🥂🎉:love

So sorry to hear you've been having a rotten time but so pleased to hear Marlow is back and safe with you. I hope things start improving for you now.:hugs

M

I am so glad he is back and that you have settled on your next steps.
But Marlow! How could you do that?!

Happy birthday Ribh! :hugs So glad Marlow is ok and congrats on the uni application!

Back
Top Bottom