Ribh's D'Coopage

That’s a wicked looking beak Ribh. Are you quite sure that she’s not an albino currawong?😳😜
No, I'm not sure. :( She sure seems to have some Currawong tendencies. All I really knew about Araucanas before I got them was they laid blue eggs but they seem to be pretty smart & people friendly ~ apart from wanting to rip my hand to shreds. :gig

Rich is a lab man, always has been. He's always used his labs in hunting, but they were still treated like pets. He will be his primary trainer and master.
He looks like a nice dog & Rex is an awesome name.

And that is a super freebie find! How fantastic.

Baby #3 is out!! Looks like another green egg has a pip in the back ground too!

View attachment 2037668

As if I didn't have enough going on, Rich agreed to take a friend's dog who was not getting enough attention and training. He is a 1 year old registered Black Lab. Meet Rex!

View attachment 2037669
This is so funny... my hubs sent me a text today.. showing me someone re homing their black lab puppy.. probably about 5 months old... but I was like... adorable.. tempting... but no way!! We had Labs for 25 years... I won’t do them again... but he sure is cute! They know just how to pull you in!

Most of Tribe 1.
P2282650.JPG

No, I'm not sure. :( She sure seems to have some Currawong tendencies. All I really knew about Araucanas before I got them was they laid blue eggs but they seem to be pretty smart & people friendly ~ apart from wanting to rip my hand to shreds. :gig
I don't know what you're treating them to by hand.
I have some savage peckers here. I make a fist and where the forefinger is bent round behind the thumb, I place the treat. This seems to help.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're treating them to bu hand.
I have some savage peckers here. I make a fist and where the forefinger is bent round behind the thumb, I place the treat. This seems to help.
Not, even treats, Shad. This is just their regular feed. She honed in on Ha'penny, who simply changed sides. She figured out early those being fed by me pretty much get to eat in peace. :lol:

This is so funny... my hubs sent me a text today.. showing me someone re homing their black lab puppy.. probably about 5 months old... but I was like... adorable.. tempting... but no way!! We had Labs for 25 years... I won’t do them again... but he sure is cute! They know just how to pull you in!
lol Labs are one dog I'm never even remotely tempted by. Even knowing not all dogs are like the one I knew growing up I prefer to stay well away from Labs. Nice to look @. Glad others like & enjoy them but definitely not for me!

Back
Top Bottom