Ribh's D'Coopage

I put the lad in the chicken pen for the morning.

He happily spent the next couple of hours wandering round the run chatting with my chickens. :)

28131350-e168-407f-95b1-60ece594477b (2).jpg

He went to visit his new day care facility yesterday ~ unbelievably they keep chickens! He was so excited! First thing he told me when he got home!​

I will always spay and neuter my pets. Rex is AKC registered, but he didn't need to father any pups. There are plenty of animals that need homes, I certainly don't need to add to it.
My feelings exactly. I have beautiful cats ~ but they don't need to father any more.

I put the lad in the chicken pen for the morning.

He happily spent the next couple of hours wandering round the run chatting with my chickens. :)

View attachment 2267550
He went to visit his new day care facility yesterday ~ unbelievably they keep chickens! He was so excited! First thing he told me when he got home!​
I'm so happy for him!

I'm finally getting some chicken and family time in! It's still horribly hot and humid out so I let the chickens free range once the backyard was in shade.

Anna has decided to name her OEGB Phoenix and Violet.
View attachment 2260530
View attachment 2260532View attachment 2260532
A close up of Pheonix's feathers!
View attachment 2260534

The fluffs are now bigger then Mama!
View attachment 2260536

Tuesday evening we had a strong thunderstorm come through. The wind blew a group of 3 trees down, they were completely healthy trees.

View attachment 2260538

Rex is standing were the creek normally is, it's dry now from lack of rain. Thankfully we don't have to worry about cleanup, it's not on our property, but it looks so odd not having them there.
Violet has such pretty nails . She must get them done LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom