Ribh's D'Coopage

Seriously, would they go too far? Maybe they just want to be on the jungle bank?
Unfortunately yes. I shouldn't have my chooks in my neighbours' yards ~ & that's where they venture if they've a mind. I have great neighbours but the chooks are still my responsibility to keep in my yard. Aoife, if you remember, did a circuit out over the bank of our property: 50' up amongst the treetops. If I were sensible I would stick with the heavy non~flighty breeds but I like the other...:idunno

He does. It's set up in the bush house! :gig
Well, you may have to talk to the man about the concentration and misting but if you had oxine and the system produces a fine enough spray then in future you could put a symptomatic hen in the bush house.
Don't pass the blame onto me if he looks pissy about the idea.:p
I should make it absolutely clear I have never tried the misting technique.

Well, you may have to talk to the man about the concentration and misting but if you had oxine and the system produces a fine enough spray then in future you could put a symptomatic hen in the bush house.
Don't pass the blame onto me if he looks pissy about the idea.:p
I should make it absolutely clear I have never tried the misting technique.
:thumbsup You're all in the clear, Shad. He's already asked what your advice is. :lau

Unfortunately yes. I shouldn't have my chooks in my neighbours' yards ~ & that's where they venture if they've a mind. I have great neighbours but the chooks are still my responsibility to keep in my yard. Aoife, if you remember, did a circuit out over the bank of our property: 50' up amongst the treetops. If I were sensible I would stick with the heavy non~flighty breeds but I like the other...:idunno
Now you've mentioned it, I do recall.

Hmmm maybe you need a longer chicken-ing rod?

Yes, every chook we've owned has liked this particular area. In summer they go just that bit further & get under the shell ginger where it is cool & damp. Unfortunately it is really steep & that is problematic.
I thought you had them coming when you called at one stage Ribh. You may need to up their training. 🤣

"Chook, chook, chooook! Meal worms! Chook, chook, chooook! " 🐓

Back
Top Bottom