Ribh's D'Coopage

Ah!! I was hoping for a cool Australian bird!!

Not that the Campines aren't cool, mind you.šŸ˜Š
A lot of our medium sized birds are screamers: noisy friar birds, all the parrot family, quite a few of the larger honey eaters, galahs & cockatoos.

All is good here, how about you?
It's been ... interesting. It's always interesting when things go wrong. :lol: It takes so much extra time to sort stuff from here but as we have our mainland car back we are off to buy it new tyres & us a new mattress today.

Last edited:
A lot of our medium sized birds are screamers: noisy friar birds, all the parrot family, quite a few of the larger honey eaters, galahs & cockatoos.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that cockatoos live wild...

I love listening to the birds. Our seasonal birds will soon be leaving and it will become much quieter.

I sleep with my bedroom window open about 3 inches (7-8cm) year round, partly because I'm so hot all the time, partly just so I can hear the nature sounds. That's how I've heard the coyotes, foxes, and owls.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that cockatoos live wild...

I love listening to the birds. Our seasonal birds will soon be leaving and it will become much quieter.

I sleep with my bedroom window open about 3 inches (7-8cm) year round, partly because I'm so hot all the time, partly just so I can hear the nature sounds. That's how I've heard the coyotes, foxes, and owls.
Lol We have so many windows, many of them @ canopy level, just to appease my love of letting nature inside. :lol: I see & hear so much others don't even know about because of it. :)

Good morning folks :frow

It's been ... interesting. It's always interesting when things go wrong. :lol: It takes so much extra time to sort stuff from here but as we have our mainland car back we are off to buy it new tyres & us a new mattress today.
Understand. I need to make an appointment to get my truck tires replaced, defroster fixed and an oil change... Then I need to get Sue's jeep towed to the garage, driver seat replaced, see if the battery will take a charge and check it very closely for any leaky hoses. It hasn't been driven since may and soon I need to start working on driver's ed with Sue.

This morning's sunrise from my kitchen window.
My neighbour trimmed the murraya bush outside the window for me to let the light back in. :)

0fb173af-0f77-4b2a-9e04-0780660887be.jpg

Back
Top Bottom