Ribh's D'Coopage

P.S. You don't need to read this if you are feeling too fragile. I'm just wracking my brains trying to figure out what may be causing this string of bad luck.

I was thinking, with the weather warming up, is there an increase in potentially dangerous insects like ticks, or mosquitoes? Can chickens contract heartworm?
:hugs
Same caveat as ACM gave.

I do not understand what's going on for you Ribh, because you're such an attentive and caring chickeneer. So I've been wracking my brains too. The only thing I'm wondering is if you've run into the same problem I have with feeding se17enteen, fatty liver disease. If you wanted to, you could switch them over to the champion layer pellets for a year or so and see if they seem healthier ❤

Oh I am so, so, sorry to hear that. I won't say anything but send you more hugs. Do come back when you are ready, we are here for you. :hugs :hugs :hugs
Oh no! Lavender! I love that bird! I can’t believe it.
This is what I was talking about before, not sure which thread. With birds life is so fragile.:hit:hit:hit:hugs
I am very sorry 😢
Oh goodness no!! I'm so so sorry
See you when you're ready Ribh mate x
I’m so terribly sorry for this loss. Be as well as you can.
Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry Jehane! She was such a beautiful girl...may God bring you peace & comfort through all of these losses! :hugs
Oh no Ribh! Not Lavender. I'm so sorry:hugs:hugs:hugs
That's such a shock, I actually gasped at your post and of course now I'm like this :hit

All the hugs to you and take all the time you need. We will miss you and keep thinking of you until your return. :hugs:hugs:hugs💕💕

RIP Lavender you darling girl. You were very loved.
Jeannie, I'm so sorry :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs We'll be here when you're ready to return :hugs:hugs
I'm so sorry, Lavender will truly be missed 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I know hugs are not enough at this difficult time, but know we are here waiting for you when your ready.
I'm so sorry. :hugs :hugs :hugs
Oh Ribh. That's terrible.:hugs:hugs:hugs
Thank you everyone. :hugs She was very loved & is much missed but the flock is moving on.

Back
Top Bottom