Ribh's D'Coopage

Cool & overcast here this morning. We are on an 8:15 boat of the island & a couple of hours after that we should be in the country looking @ chickens. The weather is a relief. I hate lugging chooks about in the heat.

And in the middle of the night it occurred to me I need some names. I thought I might go Shakespearean so if you have a favourite Shakespearean lady list her here. I might decide one of the new girls looks like a good fit. ;)
Ooooh - Shakespearean ladies - how about Ophelia, Cressida, Desdemona, Viola, Rosalind, Mistress Quickly, Portia, Olivia, Goneril, Lady Macbeth, Cordelia, Beatrice, Cleopatra, Lady Anne. I could add Juliet but I really cannot stand that play.

Ooooh - Shakespearean ladies - how about Ophelia, Cressida, Desdemona, Viola, Rosalind, Mistress Quickly, Portia, Olivia, Goneril, Lady Macbeth, Cordelia, Beatrice, Cleopatra, Lady Anne. I could add Juliet but I really cannot stand that play.
Olivia and Beatrice are good ones!

Actually i love all those names, but some have v tragic stories.

I did but if my memory serves me, the post got deleted. I was probably not nice.....
That's one I personally might have written and not posted. Just crazy. There are times I can't find a kind way to say something. That would have been one of them. I'm glad I missed that.

I'm glad you tried.

Cool & overcast here this morning. We are on an 8:15 boat of the island & a couple of hours after that we should be in the country looking @ chickens. The weather is a relief. I hate lugging chooks about in the heat.

And in the middle of the night it occurred to me I need some names. I thought I might go Shakespearean so if you have a favourite Shakespearean lady list her here. I might decide one of the new girls looks like a good fit. ;)
Ophelia

Back
Top Bottom