Ribh's D'Coopage

I recognised them from the royal show chicken shed and there were a few at the fodder store Ivy and Peggy came from, but i didn't want to spoil the guessing. But I've only ever seen them bantam sized. I think Ribh said Regan and Goneril are going to be standards.
I forgot to ask but I think standards as they are already bantam sized.

I recognised them from the royal show chicken shed and there were a few at the fodder store Ivy and Peggy came from, but i didn't want to spoil the guessing. But I've only ever seen them bantam sized. I think Ribh said Regan and Goneril are going to be standards.
I tip my hat to your superior chicken breed knowledge. I have never heard of them. 🎩

I tip my hat to your superior chicken breed knowledge. I have never heard of them. 🎩
Well, the chicken shed at the show is one of the highlights of the year for me, so I might have had an unfair advantage. All those different breeds! And the uproar! And the ones who look me in eye to say hi :love:love:love I love it!

Yes, I'd forgotten how tiny Ivy was. And Mal. I'd just never considered doing them this young ~ & tiny.
Maleficent and Aurora
2019-03-20 17.54.32-1.jpg

Daisy, the greatest hen ever, with Elphie for a size comparison.
2015-06-13 10.24.12.jpg

I love them at this age.

Back
Top Bottom