Ribh's D'Coopage

Everybody did eventually make it downstairs this morning. My GLW was 1st out & about. Then the Vorwerks, followed by the SLWF. It took a while but the white frizzle was next followed by her sister. The Japanese were last & very cautious.

View attachment 2436810
Those tinies have a real thing for roosting in the food dishes. The others just stuff their faces in around them! 🙄
View attachment 2436811
And not forgetting my big girls who are all a little put out so much attention is going to the other coop. :lol:

View attachment 2436814
They are the perfect addition to your existing flock... 💞 Those big girls would be even less happy if they were locked in the little coop...:gig

Well, it's not something I would have deliberately set out to do. I'm a bit of a woos that way but they are here now & fascinated by their new environment. I think they will fit in very nicely.
Remember how young Ivy was? If I can do it, you definitely can Ribh!

I'm not certain anyone knew.
I recognised them from the royal show chicken shed and there were a few at the fodder store Ivy and Peggy came from, but i didn't want to spoil the guessing. But I've only ever seen them bantam sized. I think Ribh said Regan and Goneril are going to be standards.

Back
Top Bottom