Ribh's D'Coopage

Just not being able to lay ones hands on the right medication makes life very difficult. Here's hoping that whatever the vet supplies for coccidia helps Medh.:fl

I don't know why the Amprolium was so hard to get hold of last time. I rang every produce store & pet shop in the area & turned up just one bottle of the stuff. I should check if it goes off if it's held for any length of time.

I managed to get a sunrise shot today. I don't get many because our easterly side is all wooded, but this morning I think it turned out pretty well.

View attachment 2490632
It was just above freezing this morning, and the colors were just so vibrant, this really doesn't do it justice.
Really beautiful! 🥰

I don't know why the Amprolium was so hard to get hold of last time. I rang every produce store & pet shop in the area & turned up just one bottle of the stuff. I should check if it goes off if it's held for any length of time.
It's like that here for wormers. The last lot Flubenvet came in a 1Kg box meant for pig farms.

Oh no, Medh! A hugely swollen belly, but not ascites? Did the vet attempt to tap her belly to make sure there isn’t fluid in there? Is she laying?

Pretty sure she wasn't laying. Her belly was hot & tight. I suspected Ascites & got the vet to check for that. She said not...:idunno

Here's an Australian spider i can handle!!

b563a295c164ab2ccc4d7e281999f943.jpg

Do y'all have lemurs down under?

The Littlies have found the ficus.
The bigger girls are enjoying having a larger area to roam in but the smaller girls retreat to the coop after 20 minutes or so.

We are seeing a lot more chest bumping, neck stretching, wing flapping @ each other amongst this group. It is hysterical when Titania, the little splash frizzle, takes on Glorianna, Portia or Regan. No way is she going to be bottom hen. That place will go to either Desdemona or Olivia I think. They have the much gentler natures.

20210116_100511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom