Ribh's D'Coopage

Not again/still...silly girl! Once again I wish I lived closer so I could give you some fertile eggs for her. Can you get them where you live, she would be one happy mama & you would have instant integration...once they hatch that is!
I'm reading backwards through your thread...so I am now stopping & going back to where I left off...lol!
Sadly she cannot afford to have a rooster hatch and how would you control that?

It's just one more thing @ the moment. 🙄 And one of the easier things if a little time consuming. I have been dosing 10 chickens individually for 3 days in a row & now have Patricia with what looks like some sort of infection.. I have started the bigger of the little girls on their dose. They have 1 more day then I will do the little girls. It just felt too overwhelming to do 18 chickens all @ once. Not all my girls are good about being medicated. :th
Oh no! What’e going on with Patricia?

It's just one more thing @ the moment. 🙄 And one of the easier things if a little time consuming. I have been dosing 10 chickens individually for 3 days in a row & now have Patricia with what looks like some sort of infection.. I have started the bigger of the little girls on their dose. They have 1 more day then I will do the little girls. It just felt too overwhelming to do 18 chickens all @ once. Not all my girls are good about being medicated. :th
That does sound like a lot of work, and time-consuming.
I hope all your girls are restored to excellent health.
chickens are high maintenance for sure. :rolleyes:

I wasn't thinking about that...I was just trying to figure out how to make her happy! :)
I know Sydney's hatch made me very happy last year! 🥰
2020-06-27 20.41.18.jpg

I had Alpia. She doesn't even swear @ me when she's broody. Her sister makes up for it though. Her language is deplorable. :lau
I'm never quite sure if the lot here are swearing at me or not; so many different languages. French from the Marans. English and I don't know what from the bantams. I think the mixed breeds are at least tri lingual.:confused::lol:

Back
Top Bottom