Ribh's D'Coopage

It has been a crazy two days for me and I find myself celebrating a new Caturday.

The story

Eve's mother decided that Eve was so good with Davis on the last visit that she wanted to get her a cat. She wanted to get a bigger cat like Davis and so she found a 6 month old Maine Coon mix up for private adoption. She went to see it and fell in love with it.

Then the trouble arrived.

Her husband said no. No matter how many times Eve said "kitty please".

So my daughter called me and asked me to adopt it.

Mrs BY Bob said why not. It's soooo cute. So we piled into the car and off we went.

Everyone say Hello to Éowyn.
View attachment 2624854View attachment 2624855View attachment 2624856

Her tail is huge.
View attachment 2624857

So she will be joining Davis and Isabel this evening after a 4.5 hour drive home. Wish us luck on integration.
So beautiful! I hope integration went well. ❤️

Good evening everyone 😴😊

I pulled Gloriana last night.
She seemed really off. I put her friend Mausie in with her.

I am seeing nasty diarrhoea in Gloriana. I was worried when I found her quietly napping when there were treats on offer so brought her in for the night. She is very quiet again this morning but she has been wormed, & treated for lice & cocci. Hoping I have spotted the problem in time. I didn't like the feel of her crop either last night but it was empty this morning & she had a good feed & water 1st thing.​

View attachment 2630481
:hugs :hugsGood catch

I've become very grumpy at sparrows since becoming a chicken person.
I was already grumpy at sparrows because they ousted the Eastern bluebirds from the bluebird nest box.
I feel better now because bluebirds have used the other box and seem more prevalent. The boxes were part of a scheme to try and get the Eastern Bluebird to rebuild its population in NJ and it has worked and they are no longer endangered.

Back
Top Bottom