Ribh's D'Coopage

My boys are complicated & neurotic & to add petrol to their fire they are bonded brothers. šŸ™„ Initially they divided the house so everything was Marlows except the man's workroom because Marlow has always been really needy. Then we renovated & Kirby got banned from the workroom. He's actually the more dominant cat but tends to defer to his needy brother but when he decides enough is enough the ensuring war is fraught. I became their battleground. Last night I woke to Marlow draped over my arm , his nose in my armpit, while Kirby was snuggled on my chest, nose to nose with me! šŸ˜²
That's a funny feeling, when you open your eyes and what the... Could you get any closer?? :gig

I wonder if you're the warmest spot in the house. My old cat used to wake me up through the night until I got her a plug in cat bed. Ten years and three cats later (I usually adopt old cats) and it's Blossom's turn to spend her time lolling on the hot bed, belly to the ceiling to cool off a little :gig

Hubby and I are not very handy. We are having people install it next week. It is supposed to take from Wednesday to Friday then we get the electricals and water re-connected the following Monday.

We are kind of hermits in our family, so having trades people over is rather stressful. The offspring will be hiding in their rooms most of the time. šŸ˜‚

Only 9 days until the new kitchen! :wee:ya

Then I have to learn how to do tiling. Do I paint first and then tile over the gyprock? šŸ¤”
Iā€™m sure there are many YouTube tutorials to help you.

Good morning Noodle...they know it's your chair...this is a test of their superiority over you...will she make me move or not...NOT...YES:yesss:...this is now my chair! :gig
I AM the chair! :lol:
1DBCDD87-C05B-4B58-8222-FCEF43CDA041.jpeg

My boys are complicated & neurotic & to add petrol to their fire they are bonded brothers. šŸ™„ Initially they divided the house so everything was Marlows except the man's workroom because Marlow has always been really needy. Then we renovated & Kirby got banned from the workroom. He's actually the more dominant cat but tends to defer to his needy brother but when he decides enough is enough the ensuring war is fraught. I became their battleground. Last night I woke to Marlow draped over my arm , his nose in my armpit, while Kirby was snuggled on my chest, nose to nose with me! šŸ˜²
I have similar issues but with the girls. The boys have established parts of me they own. One gets my right arm whenever I am typing and the other gets the left. So weird.

Yep. There's a delta variant spreading through the schools & now the Sunshine Coast to the Gold & as far west as Toowoomba is locked down. They said 3 days but I expect it will be longer. šŸ™„
We did a snap lockdown for a week and it seemed to prevent a lot of contagion. Delta is a devil.

Poodles are super smart ~ but those I have known have tended to be really neurotic. One of the few dog breeds I actually like.
Mine was the smartest dog I've ever owned! I had him trained to do tricks just using hand signals. There was a downside to him though...he would become destructive if left alone & chew things up! I loved him anyway, so yes a little neurotic! šŸ„°

Back
Top Bottom