Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening everyone 😊😴

Kitchen Update

The Installation is (kind of) complete. Unfortunately we were missing 3 hinges, a piece of bulkhead and the power cord for the under cupboard lights. 😟 I will order them from IKEA once they are back in stock and the builder will come back to install them.

Once the electrician and plumber come on Monday the kitchen should be usable.

Here is what it looked like this morning when the builder had been working for a few hours.
View attachment 2786396

Here is what it looks like now
View attachment 2786397View attachment 2786398View attachment 2786399

The bottom corner cupboard and the two pantries on the right are still awaiting hinges for their doors.
How lovely 😍 you are going to love it !! Looks like tons of storage space, I find I never have enough 🙄

Good evening folks :frow

Kitchen Update

The Installation is (kind of) complete. Unfortunately we were missing 3 hinges, a piece of bulkhead and the power cord for the under cupboard lights. 😟 I will order them from IKEA once they are back in stock and the builder will come back to install them.

Once the electrician and plumber come on Monday the kitchen should be usable.

Here is what it looked like this morning when the builder had been working for a few hours.
View attachment 2786396

Here is what it looks like now
View attachment 2786397View attachment 2786398View attachment 2786399

The bottom corner cupboard and the two pantries on the right are still awaiting hinges for their doors.
Looks great! If memory serves, Ikea uses Blum hinges, so if you have any difficulty getting them you can look to the source.;)

Quick Update

The legbar is still struggling. I gave her some sugar water. I am not optimistic.

20210805_112151.jpg

The Buff is walking around and is now eating chick feed.
20210805_112754.jpg

The Black Polish is improving but is not at the Buff's level yet.

Miss Legbar has passed on. We will bury her next to Dusty. 😪😪😪😪😪
I am so sorry, Bob. :hugs :hugs :hugs After all the excitement & high hopes to have it end like this is devestating. 😢 Will the hatchery replace your Legbar? I will head over to your thread shortly to see how the other2 littlies are doing. I hope the news is good. Thank you for posting this where I would see it 1st thing.

The girls have taken to using the little coop as one giant nesting box. This is fine as @ least I can find the eggs! :gig
I have been waiting on this portly lady beginning to lay.
She is older than all the bantams but they have been laying for weeks now & she is only just beginning.​
20210806_081450.jpg

However Portia is a Wyandotte.
Mine have a tendency to go broody @ the drop of a hat ~ then stay that way! 🙄
This insane girl is already showing symptoms...:th

20210806_081529.jpg

The girls have taken to using the little coop as one giant nesting box. This is fine as @ least I can find the eggs! :gig
I have been waiting on this portly lady beginning to lay.
She is older than all the bantams but they have been laying for weeks now & she is only just beginning.​
View attachment 2787074
However Portia is a Wyandotte.
Mine have a tendency to go broody @ the drop of a hat ~ then stay that way! 🙄
This insane girl is already showing symptoms...:th

View attachment 2787076
The little coops are rather good nest boxes :gig They should sell them as giant nest boxes instead of little coops!

Back
Top Bottom