Ribh's D'Coopage

Late to Caturday as usual. 🙄

Here is Belle's new hairstyle

PXL_20210916_223435947.jpg
PXL_20210916_223429565.jpg

Noodle hissed at her the day it was done. I think she's realized now that it is Belle.
She looks rather like a snow bunny with furry boots, mittens and hat. Just needs a bikini.... 😂

Late to Caturday as usual. 🙄

Here is Belle's new hairstyle

View attachment 2838107View attachment 2838108

Noodle hissed at her the day it was done. I think she's realized now that it is Belle.
She looks rather like a snow bunny with furry boots, mittens and hat. Just needs a bikini.... 😂
Is that her summer style ACM? Bringing the whole snow bunny look into the hot months, very innovative!

Blossom is late for Caturday too.

IMG_2021-09-19-14-54-03-488.jpg

She was keeping an eye on me as I sat in the funrun reading my book, but surveillance is awfully snooze-inducing.

Is that her summer style ACM? Bringing the whole snow bunny look into the hot months, very innovative!

Blossom is late for Caturday too.

View attachment 2838117

She was keeping an eye on me as I sat in the funrun reading my book, but surveillance is awfully snooze-inducing.
Such a sweet floof.

Yes, Belle won't tolerate being brushed so she gets dreadfully matted over Autumn and Winter. The vets sedate her and shave off all the mats. There were lots this year.

After the discussion about calming the cats for traveling that you and RC had, I have gotten some gabapentin from the vet to see if that will calm her down enough for brushing as her fur grows back. It will save me lots of money and she will be more comfortable. Lets hope it works.:fl

Such a sweet floof.

Yes, Belle won't tolerate being brushed so she gets dreadfully matted over Autumn and Winter. The vets sedate her and shave off all the mats. There were lots this year.

After the discussion about calming the cats for traveling that you and RC had, I have gotten some gabapentin from the vet to see if that will calm her down enough for brushing as her fur grows back. It will save me lots of money and she will be more comfortable. Lets hope it works.:fl
:fl

Such a sweet floof.

One of my many cat-care duties as a kid was to snip the tangles out of Fred - my Mom’s enormous long haired cat.
He wouldn’t tolerate brushing but he was happy to stretch out next to me in the floor while I cut out the knots one by one. It was a never ending task!

Back
Top Bottom