Ribh's D'Coopage

Early Caturday post :D

We have the Christmas function this evening and of course, it's scheduled inconveniently for chickening hour.

So I've rushed home after three meetings to let the hens out for afternoon foraging and will put them back in the run in a couple of hours before racing back to work for dinner, from which I will excuse myself at 6.30 so I can be home to give the hens their dinner and shut them in for the night.

So, here I am at home and working in my comfy chair while the chooks do a bit of foraging.

Blossom has her own ideas about the laptop's rightful place in the household, and it's not on a lap she wants to occupy.

View attachment 2916997

Every time I reach for the laptop, she presses down deeper and purrs louder.
That is so lovely!

CATURDAY GREETINGS, EVERYONE.🙂
Kirby still has a bit of weight to make up & is a bit anxious about being left but otherwise doing well.
20211129_053435.jpg

Now that's it getting cold, all 5 cats are inside every night. Of course I do a head count, and I can not find Scooby last night.

Anna was with her dad, but I noticed the lights above her bed were on. I walk in and not only are her light on, but I also
find Scooby...
20211201_213009.jpg

Apparently not only did he over take Anna's bed, but he also turned the lights on for himself!

Now that's it getting cold, all 5 cats are inside every night. Of course I do a head count, and I can not find Scooby last night.

Anna was with her dad, but I noticed the lights above her bed were on. I walk in and not only are her light on, but I also
find Scooby...
View attachment 2917682
Apparently not only did he over take Anna's bed, but he also turned the lights on for himself!
Well he probably needed them switched on so he could read himself a bed-time story.

Back
Top Bottom