Ribh's D'Coopage

I reckon Ribh gets right down on the ground so Olivia can walk onto her shoulder, then she stands up and takes the photo. ;) :lau
Nope. If I did that I'd never be able to get back up. 🤣Olivia is an opportunist. She'll hop onto anything that will give her access to me. She can do about 2 1/2 feet with no trouble. Three on a good day. Anything higher & she has to do it in stages.

We'll see, haven't thought too hard about it just yet. They'll have to go through the whole quarantine thing, plus one of my auto doors is not working properly.
One thing about frizzles is their feathering is incredibly soft. Children adore my bantams because they are just like a cuddly toy ~ only alive. So many people go for silkies for children but seriously, frizzles are a really good choice, as are Japs. Most of mine don't mind being handled. Olivia, Desdemona & Chavi are all accomodating when children want a cuddle ~ & yes, I am careful & supervise but just the fact these girls don't stress out is huge.

WW! It's pretty much the same photo as last week. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.

IMG_2021-12-08-07-57-30-869.jpg

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER...
Ha'penny...🙄 My bad girl has been hopping the fence & laying in next door's nesting boxes. As I like her eggs I've been sorta peeved. This morning I saw her before she managed to settle in & was able to round her up & corral her in the shed, which is where she is supposed to lay, not all over the yard or next door or wherever her mad illusions suggest next.
20211208_075009.jpg

She lays a nice big white egg & as she's a good forager the yolks are always rich.​

20211208_075202.jpg

Now the cats are on a special [read *expensive*] diet I need to do a round trip every fortnight for cat & chicken food.

I really like my produce store. The people are great & helpful & the animals are well cared for. Today's temptation was a couple of Brahma chicks. Absolutely adorable! But unsexed & still on heat. Such cuties! 🥰
20211208_100525.jpg

Now the cats are on a special [read *expensive*] diet I need to do a round trip every fortnight for cat & chicken food.

I really like my produce store. The people are great & helpful & the animals are well cared for. Today's temptation was a couple of Brahma chicks. Absolutely adorable! But unsexed & still on heat. Such cuties! 🥰
View attachment 2921774
Gorgeous!! 😍

I switched Blossom over to Hills Science Diet recently. Her poops are very regular and fulsome now. She seems to prefer the fish flavour.

What are your cats on?

Gorgeous!! 😍

I switched Blossom over to Hills Science Diet recently. Her poops are very regular and fulsome now. She seems to prefer the fish flavour.

What are your cats on?
Royal Canin for urinary ~ which is expensive. Plus tinned fish in springwater to get extra fluids into Kirby. I'm changing over the wet food slowly as Marlow prefers chicken to fish.

Back
Top Bottom