Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening folks :frow

When I was working on my under graduate degree, I found white noise was wonderful for studying. I did the vast majority of my studying at the bowling alley. Of course, back then there was no internet and very few had a computer. And available computers were mostly for games and used cassette tapes for data storage.

It is still Caturday and playing with the yellow toy just got too exhausting.
69CAAB0B-669B-4597-B667-82BB6724D3E5.jpeg

I got a nasty shock this morning.
I went to put down food for the girls before letting them out this morning as the lad was late in last night & they are generally quieter if the food is already down. I unscrewed the lid & went to rest it on top of the hemp bale only to find Tsura has gone broody in the hemp!!!! Sneaky little imp! She'd been there all night quiet as a mouse & I'd walked past her multiple times & never seen her! 🙄 :th
20220123_065934.jpg

Good evening folks :frow

When I was working on my under graduate degree, I found white noise was wonderful for studying. I did the vast majority of my studying at the bowling alley. Of course, back then there was no internet and very few had a computer. And available computers were mostly for games and used cassette tapes for data storage.
Yes, white noise is good for me too. I've never been able to study with music going. You tube has some pretty good study sound videos I'm looking @.

You have managed to spread anxiety around the globe - frankly I am happy with the time difference because it means I can tell myself to calm down because it is in fact the middle of the night for you.
You said Monday right? So that is Sunday for me which is practically tomorrow!!
:eek:
I must be unusual. I am not stressing about the hatch at all. I trust that the girls know what they are doing. I am certain that you can rest easy and leave it in their capable hands. I am just excited to meet the new chickens.

Back
Top Bottom