Ribh's D'Coopage

HAPPY CATURDAY.☺️

20220525_081032.jpg

Happy Caturday! For my contribution I found this cute video.

What an awesome cat!! So fluffy for a speedster! Do your cats ever run like that Loz? Blossom does in the evenings. Her favourite run is from wherever she happens to be in the backyard, through the back door, a top speed leap through the cat-sized tear in the screen door, and a gallop up the hallway to the living room. Last time I had someone visit for dinner, we were in hysterics at her evening joy run! But her personal best is nowhere near the 60m in 5.8 seconds of the cat in the video! Those sound effects were perfect too :lau

What an awesome cat!! So fluffy for a speedster! Do your cats ever run like that Loz? Blossom does in the evenings. Her favourite run is from wherever she happens to be in the backyard, through the back door, a top speed leap through the cat-sized tear in the screen door, and a gallop up the hallway to the living room. Last time I had someone visit for dinner, we were in hysterics at her evening joy run! But her personal best is nowhere near the 60m in 5.8 seconds of the cat in the video! Those sound effects were perfect too :lau
Occasionally our cats will do maddies up and down the house, Jasper sometimes with a squirrel tail. They’re getting on in years though, so it doesn’t happen all that much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom