Ribh's D'Coopage

She is lovely! 🥰
Awww. Thank you. I will tell her you said so.
She is an exceptionally intense cat. If you don’t pay attention to the devil’s stare then she body slams you until you do.
She doesn’t normally sleep on my bed but she comes to tuck me in each night and she has strong views of exactly how I should be positioned in the bed. Honestly it is just easier to comply with her wishes than argue. Once I am ‘just so’ she will go off to where ever she goes at night.

And here is a much less intense cat. Though he too expects me to comply with his wishes.
Happy Caturday and glad you are back home @Ribh

D35A6AA4-BF6D-43D7-B3C9-7AB0F1F73E2F.jpeg

Awww. Thank you. I will tell her you said so.
She is an exceptionally intense cat. If you don’t pay attention to the devil’s stare then she body slams you until you do.
She doesn’t normally sleep on my bed but she comes to tuck me in each night and she has strong views of exactly how I should be positioned in the bed. Honestly it is just easier to comply with her wishes than argue. Once I am ‘just so’ she will go off to where ever she goes at night.
Blossom is the same!

Bend here. Flatten here. Rotate there. Bend there.

Good.

Now my work is done, at last I too can get some rest.

Blossom is the same!

Bend here. Flatten here. Rotate there. Bend there.

Good.

Now my work is done, at last I too can get some rest.
Exactly!
I would understand if she stayed on the bed and was wanting a comfy place for herself but it is the orange and white one who sleeps on the bed and he doesn’t care what position I sleep in as long as I don’t fidget too much. He doesn’t like if I fidget.

Back
Top Bottom