Ribh's D'Coopage

We have to move in March.
Everything I presently have for the girls is moveable but it will be another temporary coop. The good news ~ the property is 1/2 an acre with loads of fruit trees & a small lawn. They will have to share with 2 dogs & the cats which will require some working out but I think can be managed. The place is basically a granny flat ~ 2 small rooms but I figure less house work so all good.
20230203_184100.jpg

Everything I presently have for the girls is moveable but it will be another temporary coop. The good news ~ the property is 1/2 an acre with loads of fruit trees & a small lawn. They will have to share with 2 dogs & the cats which will require some working out but I think can be managed. The place is basically a granny flat ~ 2 small rooms but I figure less house work so all good.
View attachment 3397124
a shared place that takes chickens is as rare as hen's teeth here! Lucky you!

View attachment 3397124
Two small rooms sounds awesome!

By the way, there's some moulting here now. Peggy and Katie are dropping feathers slowly but surely. Maybe 5-15 feathers a day.

View attachment 3397124
Is this linked to the dog sitting you mentioned before?
It sounds like it's not too bad an outcome , for the chickens at least 🙂 ? How do you feel about it?

View attachment 3397124
Good luck with the move! 🤞

Good evening everyone 😊😴

View attachment 3397124
Good luck with your move :hugs

View attachment 3397124
Hope that works out well for you and the move itself isn’t too stressful.
Clever roost idea - I don’t think I have seen a picture of that before.

View attachment 3397124
That sounds like good news. I pray that it actually is.

Back
Top Bottom