Riding Boots

chickenlover09

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 17, 2014
Hey everyone! I didn't know where else to put this, so i'll just put it here. I'm buying a new pair of riding boots, and can't decide which. I do both english and western riding. The boots will be off amazon. Please write the brand of them and the style, western or english boots.

Thanks

Are you looking for casual riding boots or boots appropriate for show? What price range do you need to work within? Which discipline do you ride most?

These aren't for show. I just need a new pair to wear while mucking out, and casual western riding (and english, but just jumping for fun).

Is there such thing as amazon "one day shipping" I completely wrecked my current boots (I'm not going to go into detail, but they're defiantly unusable), and I volunteered at a horse rescue saturday+sunday.

I have never heard of one day shipping but You can get them in like 2-3 days :) ariels is a great brand but it's more on the pricey side:/

I just ordered a pair of Saxon Paddock Boots, for more casual riding and mucking out.

I might go to the "horsey store" and buy a pair of Ariats for when I actually decide to show again.

:)

Back
Top Bottom