Ripped off. What to do from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh! I am sorry this happend to you! It has got to be frustraiting. I would try and call your bank. I am really not sure though.I hope it all works out for you!!

HI! Looking for local breeder/hatchery in Brevard County Florida. Can anyone help me? Thanks a million

you should call your bank and file a dispute.A debit card holder (at least VISA) has the same purchase protection as a credit card holder. You should not wait though cuz I think there is a time limit. Also this might send a message and protect others.

Post a thread here titled"THIEF WARNING do NOT buy eggs from _____" then explain the situation in the body... other BYCers will appreciate the heads-up, and this thief will lose credibility.

I would also email them that if the money isn't returned within x-number of days, they will next be hearing from your attorney and then law enforcement - tell them an atty can file subpoenas, and the courts will issue summons, etc etc... at that point, you will be holding them responsible for costs of investigation, damages, court costs, and whatever you can think of to rightfully tack on to that amount. They are hiding behind this e-mail/paypal anonymity as their protection... understanding that you are willing to do what is necessary to take that away on principle will make them realize you are serious, and that NOT responding will cost them a heck of a lot more than the $63 they owe you...

The bottom line is that this is stealing.

Last edited:
Here's A Lil Side Bar On This Topic!!! I Had A Similar Situation. Won An Auction... But What I Received Was 1/2 Of The Original Order.... Paypal Dispute--- Since I Didnt Receive The Whole Order, But I Did Recive "something" Per The Paypal Representative, The Wont Persue The Claim Because 1. I Received A Portion Of The Order, 2. The Deal Was Not An Ebay Deal They Demy The Claim. So All You Byc'ers Out There..... Buyer Beware.

Since it's been indicated that you put feedback on the BYC feedback form and the name of the seller is there, I am closing this thread. As a side note, I have sent the usual "Please finish your unfinished BST transaction" note to the seller on your behalf, wade. Continuing this thread isn't really productive. Thanks for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom