Rochester NY

ohbabii143

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 18, 2013
Hi. I'm Suzzi. I am looking for anyone that is in Rochester or Greece Ny area to help me lift the ban on "backyard" chickens. I just bought a house and found out afterwards that I can not have "farm" animals on a property of less than 10 acres. Anyone have any ideas around the concerns of smell, noise and waste removal?

I am in greece ny. in the city i know you can have 30 hens as long as they are a certain distance from the house. greece banned thenm completly.

Ok Greece makes sense yeah um there are steps that can be taken to help change the laws. If you look through some the threads it gives advice on that.

I keep looking and finding great info... but greece doesnt care. its as if they wont listen. I want to start a pention but I have no clue on how to get ppl to know about it to get involved/sign it.
any ideas?

I found your thread looking for people raising quail in the area. I'm in Brighton. Have you made any progress? What about quail? From what I can tell, you get a state permit and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom