Role Playing

Debbanne

Songster
Jan 19, 2019
:laujust wandering what kind of fun things I can grow for my chickens,goose and ducks around their pen. My husband and I going to build a new one. We lost more of our birds so going to try a new pen. Can anyone tell me please? How do I post to enter the competitions? I would like to enter in😙some! Thankyou

How do the Roleplay Games work?:bowIf I want to post something? Do I post in the category I need help with? I am still new to learning about your site! Sorry if I am posting in the wrong ones!!:oops:

:laujust wandering what kind of fun things I can grow for my chickens,goose and ducks around their pen. My husband and I going to build a new one. We lost more of our birds so going to try a new pen. Can anyone tell me please? How do I post to enter the competitions? I would like to enter in😙some! Thankyou
To enter competitions, read the competition rules and then simply post on the competition thread.

How do the Roleplay Games work?:bowIf I want to post something? Do I post in the category I need help with? I am still new to learning about your site! Sorry if I am posting in the wrong ones!!:oops:
For Roleplay Games, if you want to post something, read the rules and create a form for your character with its name, age, personality, physical characteristics, whatever the OP wants. Then you can start role playing by writing in the 3rd person to have your character interact with other people's characters.

If you want to post your own thread, go to "Forums" at the top, and click on the forum that suits the topic of your thread best. Then click "Post New Thread" (I think that's what it is).

For Roleplay Games, if you want to post something, read the rules and create a form for your character with its name, age, personality, physical characteristics, whatever the OP wants. Then you can start role playing by writing in the 3rd person to have your character interact with other people's characters.

If you want to post your own thread, go to "Forums" at the top, and click on the forum that suits the topic of your thread best. Then click "Post New Thread" (I think that's what it is).
Thankyou for your help and sounds like fun!

Back
Top Bottom