Roll Away Nest Box Pics Design/Plans?

8b9b89f5cf759fd64f808265efb135de.jpg

I have a real problem with egg eaters.
Anyone have pics of DIY roll away nest boxes? For outside the coop egg collection?
You building the boxes Inside the coop and tray outside OR You building the entire thing, boxes & tray on the outside?

Is your coop already built and the boxes will be an add-on OR are you still planning the coop and the boxes will be part of the coop.

Last edited:
You building the boxes Inside the coop and tray outside OR You building the entire thing, boxes & tray on the outside?

Is your coop already built and the boxes will be an add-on OR are you still planning the coop and the boxes will be part of the coop.
Outside, it will be a remodel using existing nest boxes or if that doesn’t seem possible, then build new ones.

I got the picture off of Pinterest, but I would build the coop inside and attach it to the wall. However the tray is on the outside for super easy egg collection, but you can do it different if you'd like it need.

I got the picture off of Pinterest, but I would build the coop inside and attach it to the wall. However the tray is on the outside for super easy egg collection, but you can do it different if you'd like it need.
Not being trying to be rude here but I wasn't asking you. I addressed the OP. LOL. I was asking them so I can draw up a plan for them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom