Rooster hen? Hen started crowing?

The white one looks like a white Japanese bantam. But your Easter Eggers was definitely a rooster.
Oh for sure. Now that you say it she DEFINITELY looks like a white japanese bantam. How she stands and everything. The easter egger I can now see that he is definitely a rooster as well. Wait a minute... I just remembered, the good egg that we found in the coop was light blue... By any chance do white japanese bantams lay those??? because I know easter eggers lay them... Now I am confused.

Oh for sure. Now that you say it she DEFINITELY looks like a white japanese bantam. How she stands and everything. The easter egger I can now see that he is definitely a rooster as well. Wait a minute... I just remembered, the good egg that we found in the coop was light blue... By any chance do white japanese bantams lay those??? because I know easter eggers lay them... Now I am confused.
What color are her legs?

What color are her legs?
they look like.. REPTILE FEET... I probably should have said it before. I have never seen anything like it. Iis so weird Let me get a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 10
She has scaly leg mites. Also, her feet are the wrong color for a Japanese bantam. Japanese bantams have bright yellow feet.
I'm so sad to hear. I thought it was genetic. I will try some cures that I have found on the web. Also, do these scaly leg mites make her feets gray? Maybe she is a mix, or just a completely different breed. I'll keep searching. Thanks for letting me know! :frow

I'm so sad to hear. I thought it was genetic. I will try some cures that I have found on the web. Also, do these scaly leg mites make her feets gray? Maybe she is a mix, or just a completely different breed. I'll keep searching. Thanks for letting me know! :frow
Scaly leg mites could make her feet grayish, but they can’t turn yellow feet into whitish feet. As I said before, I think your hen is a serama mix.
Here’s a similar looking serama mix I had-
1298A13E-ED78-4FAB-ACBE-24059BA8AB36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom