Rooster is bleeding from vent and I think his intestines are out

Videos need to be uploaded to a site such as YouTube or Vimeo. He may still act normal for a bit before he succumbs to massive infection if his bowels have been injured in a prolapse. Personally, I would crate him with food and water for observation, but culling him might prevent suffering. Please keep us updated.

I am not sure I am that computer savvy. But I can try.
I had to learn this trick. I already had a YouTube acct I forgot about, but I uploaded the video from my phone to there. I had to send that video to myself through FB Messenger first as I couldn't figure out how to get to my YouTube acct on my phone as I use a computer. :old

Once I got it, I saved it to YouTube, I clicked to make it shareable. Then I copied that link it gives you and come back here and click the media button that you see when you reply. Paste it there.

I think that could be very possible for the intestines to be drawn back into the body. It depends on how badly they were injured. I couldn’t make out that much in the picture. Time will tell, but if I saw that he was becoming very sick, I would put him done because sepsis is not a nice way to die. I’m hoping this has a good ending. I just saw that your video came through.

Back
Top Bottom